Today’s home buyers are online more than ever. Real estate professional simply cannot just place a home in the MLS, a sign in the yard and pray that it sells.That doesn’t cut it.
We use a “Pre-Launch” campaign before our listings hit the MLS and conduct a series of activities to generate a buzz about the home to make sure the home gets found online.
- Utilize “Equity Escrow Advantage” in which Sellers receive a free preliminary title report at time of listing to know ahead of time what liens, judgements or any encumbrances that may affect a transaction. Both Seller and Buyer will save 50% off the escrow fee at closing. This is a marketing plus to draw in Buyers as well.
- Place a company branded “Coming soon“ real estate sign on the property.
- Create a “Featured Property“ landing page on our personal and/or company website.
- Create a neighborhood specific Facebook page to tout the listing itself, as well as recent market information and promote the area in general.
- Notify business owners in the area that a home in the neighborhood that may be perfect for them will soon be available.
- Upload professional-grade photos (with the address in the file name, for increased searchability) uploaded to the “Featured Property“ page.
- Arrange and film a video property tour and upload the videos to Youtube and other social media
- Create Facebook Ad Campaigns to start marketing the property to buyers.
** I can assure you that most real estate agents are not doing this! We physically do our best to locate a buyer for your home!**
As we officially go “on market”, we do the following:
- Announce the property to our network of local real estate agents, as well as contacts we have made in Ohio, Michigan, Chicago, Washington, Massachusetts, Maine, New York, Canada and more.
- Create targeted Facebook Ad campaigns to get the property in front of potential focused buyers. As you may know, FaceBook knows everything and can easily sort and qualify user data for more focused ad usage.
- Host an Open House and promote it through social media, signage, and neighbor and nearby business door-knocking, etc.
In general– Including, but not limited to
- Market Preparation guide and Staging Strategies for all levels.
- Professional “For Sale” Sign to generate interest and calls from passersby.
- Professional high resolution 5 exposure layered enhanced photographs to draw in agents and buyers online.
- Flyers & marketing materials in house for potential buyers to take along and remember the home after they leave.
- MLS – There are currently 30,000+ agents in ARMLS looking for your home!
- Web Listings – listings also populated via ARMLS to Realtor.com, Homes.com, HomeFinder.com, Trulia, Zillow, Kahping and HomeSnap, as well as 300+ sites through HomeSmart via ListHub. This includes posting on social media sites– Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. It’s all about exposure!
- Open House Program – allows passersby a chance or view/purchase or neighbors to help sell the house to a co-worker, friend or relative.
- Track Showings/Collect Feedback – A secure electronic lock box is used which tracks licensed agents showing times and obtains their contact info. Each one is later contacted for feedback and asked their client’s level of interest.
- Seller Updates – You will be notified any time there is a new listing or closing in the subdivision.
- Property Caravans – Your area may have a broker only “home tour” as an option for agents to view and give objective feedback.
Contact us today for your no obligation home marketing consultation. 602.451.7118